WHY JOIN THE RAYTOWN CHAMBER?
• Promote & Grow Your Business
• Support Your Community
• Gain an Advocate for Your Business
The Raytown Area Chamber of Commerce works for you. While we work hard to bring together the resources to make your and your business as successful as possible, to ensure your receive the maximum benefit of being a Chamber member, we encourage you to get involved.
For a return on your investment, you RECEIVE these Chamber benefits:
• Business Referrals
• Community Profile
• Help prospective customers find you
• Marketing Opportunities (community profile book, newsletter, website)
• Member 2 Member Program (M2M)
– Participating Chamber members may offer discounts to fellow Chamber members. The discount list and new M2M cards are sent out with each renewal and they will need to present their card to receive the offer.
• The Chamber can be an advocate for the business community
(examples: open communication between the City, the fire district, school district,
parks department, state legislators, county legislators, etc.)
• The Chamber has a partnership with Constant Contact which allows your business discounts on this email marketing form that can help you recruit and retain new customers and clients.
• Communication through Chamber Connections weekly C-mails and monthly newsletter
• Facebook, Twitter, Chamber Website
• Business After Hours/Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
• Committee Involvement
• Grand Openings, Ground Breakings
• Mega Chamber Office Party
• Monthly Membership Luncheons
• A.M. Connections Networking
• The Chamber/Rotary Club Golf Tournament
• Networking for your business itself – it is not who you know but who knows you!
• A great way to build relationships
• “Chamber Connections” Newsletter
• Legislative Awareness
• Luncheons, Lunch & Learn, Seminars
• Raytown City Map
• Access to elected officials as well as City Staff (local, county, state & federal)
• City of Raytown Promotion
• Community & Business Resource Center (maps, phone books, directions, new resident packets, etc.)
• Local Tourism
• Sense of community
• Raytown Night with the Mavericks Hockey
• Raytown Day at the KC Royals
As a Chamber member, you may be as active as you like. Regardless of how much time you have to be involved, as a member you will receive unequaled opportunities to invite success personally and professionally to both yourself and your business.