Chamber Benefits - Join Us!
WHY JOIN THE RAYTOWN CHAMBER?
• Promote & Grow Your Business
• Support Your Community
• Gain an Advocate for Your Business
- The Chamber continues to work with local officials, area chambers of commerce and various entities on the best resources available to help you be as successful as possible.
- Marketing Opportunities (community profile book, newsletter, website)
- Sponsorships are available for most networking and community events the Chamber does
- Member 2 Member Discount Program (M2M) – Participating Chamber members may offer discounts to fellow Chamber members. The discount list and M2M cards are sent out with the paid renewal and must be present to receive the offers.
- The Chamber can be an advocate for the business community. (Open communication between the City of Raytown, fire district, school district, parks department, state legislators, county legislators, etc.).
- The Chamber has a partnership with Constant Contact which allows your business discounts on this email marketing form that can help you recruit and retain new customers and clients.
- “Hot Deals” are specials/sales that a member can post publicly on the Chamber website.
- Business Referrals
- Chamber Communications – Weekly C-mails and monthly newsletter
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and the Chamber Website
- A.M. Connection Networking, 1630 Business After Hours, Monthly Luncheon, Lunch and Learn – What’s On the Menu, New Member Meet and Greet, “816” Networking Event, EJC B.A.S.H., Raytown Chamber/Rotary Golf Tournament
- Grand openings, ground breakings, ribbon cuttings
- Local Tourism (#VisitRaytown)
- Raytown City Map
- Access to elected officials and City Staff
- City of Raytown Promotion
- Community & Business Resource Center
- Raytown Night with the Mavericks Hockey, Raytown Night at the KC Royals, Senior Celebration, Raytown’s Festival of the Trails, National Trails Day
- Think Raytown First
DID YOU KNOW?
- The Chamber offers payments – contact the Chamber if interested.
- The Chamber has a business card rack in the office and if you have items for the new member and speaker bags, you can bring them by the office for display and distribution.
- Want to be more involved or looking for ways for your employees to be more involved — volunteer! Be on a committee, help out at an event, etc.
Join The Chamber Now!
CONTACT THE CHAMBER TO SIGN UP FOR AN EXECUTIVE SPONSORSHIP TODAY!
Be An Executive Sponsor & Enhance Your Membership! - $350
(In addition to dues – No limit)
- Company name will be placed in the Sponsor section on most emails sent out to the membership with a link to your website. Yearly the Chamber sends out about 30,000 emails.
- Company name listed on slide during the monthly membership luncheon power point presentation.
- Business card marketing space (2 x 3.5″) for 3 months in the Chamber Connections monthly newsletter.
- One (1) free membership lunch reservation. (A reservation is required.)